Thursday, September 18, 2008

Till Fjalls

I finally managed to gather my friends from all over the country for a quiet relaxing (=drunk and disorderly) weekend at the cabin. I had been waiting for this since July.

So why don't we start chronologically, with Saturday morning's breakfast. Good host that I am, I served Marmite on bread to those who had not yet had the privilege of trying it. The sour faces were accompanied by comments like "why did you do this to me?", so my evil purpose was achieved once more.
Then it was time for a nice long exploratory walk on a randomly chosen mountain path...
...as well as for some equally random acts of playfulness, not all of which ended well. We had a burr fight, and some of the ones I threw ended up in other people's hair...bad idea, she was not impressed.
Playfulness aided by props found on the way:
Lunch in the making. I hadn't seen so much meat in so many different forms in a looong while.
Major victory in my backgammon playing career. Those who know how to play the game will be awed at what's on the board.

~blank space to account for the night in between~



End of the weekend: unbrushed hair, non made up face, headache and slight paleness. See how good I look? and the pic's not even airbrushed! haha
And, as promised before, a little Shitface at his post: guarding my friends' ancient car on the way back to the civilised world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastical equisic weekend you had...and we call them biddi-bids here (not burrs) but that's ok :) What fun! SG